28/07/2016

Carli Bybel x Missguided.


Have you heard of it? I'm sure you did! Carli Bybel collection with Missguided was sold out and I got one piece, who would have thought. I could have gotten more but not a lot of the pieces were really my style. The colour selection on the other hand... heavenly! A lot of blush, nudes, khaki, greys... perfect colour scheme. This ribbed blush dress caught my eye instantly as an every day wear option. It is actually claimed as a nude dress it is more of a light blush than a nude colour, you can even see it on the website as that. 
This one runs quite true to size, maybe a bit tight because the material isn't that stretchy that you would've expected. But at least it is long enough for tall girls like me. She also has a rose gold jacket which was sold out immediately. I have almost the same jacket but in blush colour and it was a perfect colour match. I always wanted to be a cotton candy for a day.







6 comments:

  1. Love it!
    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress, it fits you so well !!
    Estelle from chroniquesdunefrenchie.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! this blog post is one of the best, loved the photos
    kisses,
    AR Zantkeren
    http://arzantkeren.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!