19/12/2016

Travel diary x Vienna.


While we were in Vienna we visited Schönbrunn palace. And as the name says it really is schön. I really love visiting rich, baroque palaces or any kind of palaces at that point. Schönbrun is really nice, I was comparing it to Versailles all the time. But I have to say I preferred the Versailles gardens more, so majestic. When I travel I love to wear comfy clothes because who does not! You can not really walk around in heels all day. I saw one girl in heels going up hill to see the view of the palace and my head was spinning, ha! I was dead at the end of the day in my flat boots, I can not imagine wearing heels. So I was so excited to snap some photos in fron of Schönbrunn palace, such nice details everywhere. 

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful look. totally in love with the coat

    xxx, Eva
    www.dark-rebel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this coat! Looks so great and stylish xx

    xo Vanessa from www.Trendique-Magazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole look!

    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. “Have your best Christmas ever!”
    Regards
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear,

    The outfit is incredible nice. I wonder if you are interested in doing a post and banner for our site www.muee.com.

    If yes, could you please provide your email address so that I can send you the details ? Or you can contact me at gracw0622@outlook.com.

    Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!