02/01/2017

How to wear hoodie with coat.


New year has come and I hope you all had a good nye party. Today I decided to do a little post on hoodies and coats and better, them together. I've seen an awesome inspiration on Pinterest of a girl wearing them together and decided to do my own version. A little edgy but for most part very comfortable combo. Nothing like a sporty winter outfit with a touch of classy coat. You can switch up shoes if you want. I love this kind of outfits with nice ankle boots or even heels. No limits!  






coat- H&M
jeans- Zara
hoodie- H&M
 sneakers- Adidas


Love,
Kat



7 comments:

  1. Love! If only Singapore is cold enough to wear this look x

    www.lydiatrj.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is something I could never pull off but you do it so well!

    https://arabellawright.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4TVAcQpE9tWfH-YrTmxvbw

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your post, and wonder if you are interested in doing a post/banner for our shop Aislestyle(www.aislestyle.co.uk)?

    If yes, you can reply on gracw0622@outlook.com.

    Thanks for your time and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!