06/03/2017

How to wear colourful socks.



Brace yourself for a totally double denim spring. I love denim so much, always on a hunt for another perfect denim piece. I finally found the perfect Levi's jacket, basically the one that fits me like I want it to fit. It is actually mens but I don't mind that. So because I don't want to be all boring with double denim looks all the time I wanted to spice up todays look with some fun socks because who doesn't love a nice pair of eye catching socks? If I add this kind of an addition to my look I really like for the rest of an outfit to be really simple, similar texture, colour or just material. 





jacket- Levi's vintage



Love,
Kat



3 comments:

  1. Combine with a necklace and army green dress makes me feel really good.The reunion went perfectly after that. Thanks for your article wise suggestions and I highly recommend you to try this dress out as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I’m just really happy that I find your blog. Your style is perfect. Don’t stop posting ,
    because I’m coming back:)
    Regards.
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!